Business Blogger and Freelance Content Writer For Hire
Blogging, article writing, and content writing are the bread and butter of every digital marketing strategy. That’s because a business blog is the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to drive traffic to your website.
It really doesn’t matter what your brand does. If you maintain a blog that provides useful, relevant, and trustworthy information, there will be an audience willing to read it. All you need to turn those readers into customers is a content strategy, and a quality content writer.
SEO Content to Drive Traffic and Deliver Results
Here’s the part of the landing page where the content farms and marketing agencies rave about their many awards, and explain their innovative method of driving traffic to your website.
It all sounds very technical and impressive, but what they’re actually talking about is a pretty straightforward concept. It works like this:
- Google Quality Raters look for Expertise, Authority and Trustworthiness (E.A.T.) when judging how well a website or webpage provides the information that they searched for.
- The raters then judge the webpage on whether or not it provided a good online experience, and if the content meets their quality standards.
- The more expertise, authority and trust you earn in specific niche/category/subject, the more likely Google is to reward your domain with a higher ranking.
The higher your domain ranks in the SERP, the more likely a reader is to choose your site over the competition. In fact, a study of billions of search results found over a quarter of Google users click on the first organic result.
Blogging To Meet Your Business Goals
So what does any of this have to do with blogging? Well, the best way for any brand to earn expertise, authority and trust online is business blog, and here are the stats to prove it:
- 43% of marketers have generated at least one customer from their blog. (HubSpot)
- 82% of daily bloggers generated customers from their blogs. (Eloqua)
- 57% of marketers who commit to blogging monthly could trace customers back to their blogs. (HubSpot)
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI. (HubSpot)
- Companies with blogs produce an average of 67% more leads than those who don’t. (Demand Metric)
- On average, blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links. (Inbound Writer).
These statistics are great at proving the effectiveness of a business blog, but they don’t convey the importance of hiring the write business blogger.
High Quality Blog Posts and Professional Article Writing
The professional blogging and article writing industry is like any other in that you get what you pay for. Unfortunately, many brands are tricked into spending their entire marketing budget on a mountain of keyword stuffed garbage. But Google knows how to identify low-quality content.
“Low quality pages do not achieve their purpose well because they are lacking in an important dimension, such as having an unsatisfying amount of MC (main content), or because the creator of the MC lacks expertise for the purpose of the page.”
In other words, your blog posts are supposed to inform, educate and engage readers. You can’t do that if your content is full of clunky phrasing that doesn’t make sense and sounds stupid. Not to mention that Google hates keyword stuffing and may even slap you with a penalty that removes your page from the SERP entirely. Nobody wants that.
Content Written For Humans Not Search Engines
In addition to being well-written and well-researched, your blog content also needs to be relevant. It sounds simple, but one of the most important ranking factors for content on the web is relevancy to the query. It doesn’t matter how good the content is, if it doesn’t answer the search query, it’s not the right result.
These aren’t signals triggered by keyword usage, exact-match phrase inclusion, or anything like that. It’s just quality content delivered for the right search queries. Therefore, the only way for your brand to show up in front of the right audience is to create content for humans, not search engines.
Otherworld Content: The Perfect Fit for Your Brand
My name is Jacob B. Doyle. I created this content, and I think you should hire me for your next project. I’m not content farm, or a digital marketing agency. I’m one writer offering a simple, but tremendously effective service.
Whether you’re a business building your brand, or a mid-size agency looking to outsource your content to-do list, I have the content writing skills, agency experience and, most importantly, the bandwidth to expand and improve your content marketing efforts.
Contact me to get started today.